10W Led Floodlight SMD Samsung Chip
The efficient alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
V-TAC’s all-new SMD slim floodlight 10W is manufactured with cutting-edge components to deliver exceptional performance. Together with its new sleek design, its durability and water resistance, the 10W Floodlight presents as extremely sturdy and perfect for outdoor applications. As with all LED lights, floodlight brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. For instance, this 10w slimline floodlight will give out the same brightness (800 lumens) as a 100W halogen floodlight while consuming far less energy. Furthermore, with 30,000 hours/9 years (8-hr usage a day) of average lamp life, this 10W facade light presents the best alternative for traditional halogen floodlights.
- Long Term Solution – Our 10W Floodlight features 30,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – Our SMD slim floodlight 10W is supplied by V- TAc who uses the best of Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 80% on your electricity cost!
- Wide Beam Angle– The V-Tac’s 10w slimline floodlight features a 100° beam angle. Therefore, it provides excellent lighting conditions and high uniformity across their coverage.
- Durability – Our 10W facade light is designed with Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion Resistant.
- Weatherproof body – V-tac SMD slim floodlight 10W is covered with Fascia glass and sealed with silicone rubber ensuring superior waterproof/airtight performance.
- Highest Quality Components – The V’ Tac Floodlights combine High Power Samsung LED chips and Built-in constant current driver.
- Easy Installation – Our Floodlights are designed with Built-in Power supply, therefore there is no need for external ballast.
- 5 Years Warranty– V-Tac slim floodlight 10W comes with 5 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hour and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purpose for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
10W Floodlight Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
V-Tac’s floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the floodlight.
- Use the 10W facade light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 10W Floodlight to our Waterproof terminal box IP68 and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Additionally, you could connect the high lumen floodlights to one of our PIR Wall Sensor With Moving Head to add security function and protect your property against intruders.
Browse our range of SMD slim floodlight today!
V-Tac outdoor floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W and 1000W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White, Black and Grey Body colours available.
What really sets our floodlights apart from the rest of the competition is the look and modern design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!