200W LED Floodlight, SMD Samsung Chip, V-Tac VT-200
The efficient alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
V-TAC’s powerful floodlights are manufactured with cutting-edge components to deliver exceptional performance. Together with its new sleek design, its durability and water resistance, the 200W LED Floodlight presents as extremely sturdy and perfect for outdoor applications. As with all LED lights, floodlight brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. For instance, this led outdoor light of 200W will give out the same brightness (16000 lumens) as a 2000W halogen floodlight, while consuming far less energy. Furthermore, our 200w security light can offer you a 50-70% cost reduction compared to HP Sodium or Mercury Lamps and 80% compared to incandescent bulbs as well as a 4-6 times longer lifespan than sodium and a massive 30 times longer lifespan than incandescent bulbs.
- Long Term Solution – Our 200W LED Floodlight features 30,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – Our led outdoor light are supplied by V-Tac who uses the best of Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 80% on your electricity cost!
- Wide Beam Angle– The V-Tac’s 200w security light features a 100° beam angle. Therefore, it provides excellent lighting conditions and high uniformity across their coverage.
- Durability – Our Floodlight 200W is designed with Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion and UV resistant. Additionally, the product is finished with a high quality grained anodised paint finish and includes a hex key adjustable bracket.
- Weatherproof body – V-tac led outdoor light is covered with Fascia glass and sealed with silicone rubber ensuring superior waterproof/airtight performance.
- Highest Quality Components – The V’ Tac Floodlights combine High Power Samsung LED chips and Built-in constant current driver.
- Easy Installation – Our Floodlights are designed with Built-in Power supply, therefore there is no need for external ballast. Additionally, our 200w security light is supplied 1M wire for your convenience.
- 5 Years Warranty– V-Tac floodlight comes with 5 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hour and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purpose for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
V-Tac’s floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the 200w security light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 200W LED Floodlight with sensor to our Waterproof terminal box IP68 and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Additionally, you could connect the high lumen floodlights to one of our Motion Sensors in order to add security function and protect your property against intruders.
Browse our range of led outdoor lights today!
V-Tac outdoor floodlights slimline series with 80 Lm/Watt come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W and 300W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White, Black and Grey Body colours available.
What really sets our floodlights apart from the rest of the competition is the look and modern design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!