20W LED Floodlight PIR SENSOR, Samsung Chip, Black and White Body
Smart Light presents a new range of PIR motion sensor floodlights with incorporated security functionalities. Our 20W PIR LED Floodlight is made using high-quality Samsung LED and low energy light-emitting diodes. The white led floodlight gives high-intensity illumination at a fraction of the cost, as well as electricity consumption of traditional technologies such as halogen floodlights. As with all LED lights, sensor floodlight brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. For instance, these garden sensor lights will give out the same brightness of 1510 lumens as a 200-watt halogen. However, this outdoor PIR floodlight will consume far less energy than just 20W, thus offering considerable energy savings.
- High-quality Slim series PIR Sensor Floodlight
- Designed with high efficiency LED Samsung Chips
- Detects motion within a radius of 3 to 10 Meter
- Installing Height 1.8 Meter to 2.5 Meter
- Built Strong and durable with Die Cast Aluminium – Corrosion-resistant design
- Perfectly built for outdoor with Ingress protection of IP65
V-Tac PIR sensor floodlights are widely used for security lighting purposes for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our PIR floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
V-Tac’s PIR sensor floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the PIR garden light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the PIR LED Floodlight to our Waterproof terminal box and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that the floodlight illuminates. Additionally, you can adjust the angle of the led security floodlight so that it illuminates the required area.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Manual Override Option.
- To override the PIR mode, switch the garden sensor light on for 10 seconds. Next, switch it off and back on, very quickly. As a result, the unit will now stay on until it is manually switched off.
- To return the unit back to PIR mode, switch the floodlight off for 10 seconds and then back on. Again, the floodlight is now back in PIR mode.
Browse our range of PIR LED security floodlights today!
V-Tac outdoor PIR floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 10W, 20W, 30W, and 50W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White and Black Body colours available.
So, be sure to browse our entire PIR Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!