50W super bright floodlight, Evolution Series, High Lumens 160 Lm/W, V-Tac VT-4961
The superior alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
V-Tac introduces the first and only led floodlights in the UK with 160 lumens per watt rating from the super bright series! The 50W super bright floodlight offers superior efficiency and great energy savings. Together with its new sleek design, its durability and water resistance, the Industrial Floodlight 160 Lm/Watt presents as extremely sturdy and perfect for outdoor applications. As with all LED lights, floodlight brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. For instance, the 8000 lumens floodlight will give out the same brightness as a 500W halogen floodlight while consuming far less energy. Furthermore, our 8000 lumens floodlight features 30,000 hours/9 years (8-hr usage a day) of average lamp life which is twice longer compared to traditional solutions. Therefore, by modernizing floodlight systems with high-efficiency floodlights, companies could see energy savings of up to 90% over conventional systems.
- Long Term Solution – Our 50W super bright floodlight features 30,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – Our LED Industrial Floodlights 160 Lm/Watt is supplied by V- TAc who uses the best of Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 90% on your electricity cost!
- Wide Beam Angle– The V-Tac’s 8000 lumens floodlight floodlights feature a 100° beam angle. Therefore, it provides excellent lighting conditions and high uniformity across their coverage.
- High Luminous Intensity – Our high-efficiency floodlights come with 160 Lm/W so 8000 Lumens.
- Durability – Our 8000 lumens floodlight is designed with a Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion Resistant.
- Weatherproof body – V-tac LED Industrial Floodlight 160 Lm/Watt are covered with Fascia glass and sealed with silicone rubber ensuring superior waterproof/airtight performance.
- Highest Quality Components – The V’ Tac Floodlights combine High Power Samsung LED chips and a Built-in constant current driver.
- Easy Installation – Our Floodlights are designed with a Built-in Power supply, therefore there is no need for external ballast.
- 5 Years Warranty– V-Tac slim floodlight 50W comes with 5 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hours and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purposes for residential, commercial, or industrial areas. Therefore, our floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots, etc.
50W super bright floodlight Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
V-Tac’s floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the 8000 lumens floodlight bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 50W super bright floodlight with sensor to our Waterproof terminal box IP68 and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected, and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that the floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Additionally, you could connect the high lumen floodlights to one of our Motion Sensors in order to add security functions and protect your property against intruders.
Browse our range of high-efficiency floodlights – Evolution Series today!
V-Tac Evolution Series Floodlights come in Black body colour option only, Day White/Cool White colour temperatures, and 50W/100W and 200W power consumption versions.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!