50W LED Floodlight with PIR, Slim, Samsung Chip, Black Body
Smart Light presents a new range of motion sensor outdoor lights with manual override that incorporate security functionalities. Our 50W LED Floodlight with PIR is made using high-quality Samsung LED and low energy light-emitting diodes. The black led floodlight gives high-intensity illumination at a fraction of the cost, as well as electricity consumption of traditional technologies such as halogen floodlights. As with all LED lights, black PIR floodlight’s brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. So, this garden sensor lights will give out 4000 Lumens while consuming only 50W, offering considerable energy savings. In addition, our motion-activated garden sensor light will turn on when they sense movement, making them ideal for protecting property against intruders. Alternatively, you can use the manual override option to keep it on when needed.
50W LED Floodlight with PIR – Product benefits:
- Long Term Solution – The 50W LED Floodlight with PIR features 30,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – Our PIR flood light is made using the best of Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 80% on your electricity cost!
- Highest Quality Components – V-Tac’s led floodlight combines high power Samsung LED chips and built-in constant current driver to ensure high-end performance.
- Wide Beam Angle– Our 50W LED Floodlight with PIR features an adjustable beam angle of 100°.
- Adjustable Sensor – The PIR floodlight black features sensor sensitivity adjustment option, from 2 up to 8 meters. Additionally, you can set up the duration from 15 seconds up to 20 minutes. Moreover, the outdoor PIR flood light can be adjusted so that it does not turn on during daylight.
- Durability – Our black led floodlight presents Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion Resistant. Therefore the product ensures high reliability.
- Weatherproof body – Made of Fascia glass sealed with silicone rubber our PIR floodlights are IP65 rated. As a result, our garden sensor lights feature superior waterproof and airtight performance.
- Easy Installation – V-Tac’s PIR flood light includes Built-in Power supply and 1 Meter wire, so no external ballast is required.
- 5 Years Warranty– Samsung outdoor PIR floodlight comes with 5 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hour and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac PIR sensor floodlights are widely used for security lighting purpose for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our PIR floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
V-Tac’s PIR sensor floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the PIR garden light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 50W LED Floodlight with PIR to our Waterproof terminal box and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that floodlight illuminates. Additionally, you can adjust the angle of the led security floodlight so that it illuminates the required area.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Manual Override Option.
- To override the PIR mode, switch the garden sensor light on for 10 seconds. Next, switch it off and back on, very quickly. As a result, the unit will now stay on until it is manually switched off.
- To return the unit back to PIR mode, switch the floodlight off for 10 seconds and then back on. Again, the floodlight is now back in PIR mode.
Browse our range of motion sensor outdoor lights with manual override today!
V-Tac outdoor PIR floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 10W, 20W, 30W, and 50W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White and Black Body colours available.
And finally, what really sets us apart from the rest of the competition, however, are the sleek aesthetics of the design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire PIR Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!