6W LED Strip 60 LED’s 12V – 5m Reel SMD5050 IP20
Smart Light introducing the new LED Strip Light in CCT option. This LED strip light is made using the New Split-Chip Technology, which gives the product a much brighter lighting output.
- The Bright LED strip is a low voltage flexible light ribbon available in 24V DC;
- Exceptionally low power consumption with an amazing 100 lumens/W;
- High Brightness: 800 lumens per linear meter!
- Multiple colours effect in 1 variation: CCT.
- True colours visualisation with CRI>80.
- Non-waterproof – IP20 protection grade;
- Wide beam angle – 120 degrees;
- The product dimensions are 10mm width; 2mm thickness; 5m length.
- Flexible & easy installation with durable double tape;
Integrated Led Fixture with long life span – 3 Years Warranty
Ideal for illuminating Borders, Edges, Cabinets, Bars, and any area with limited space for installation.
Ideal to combine with aluminium profiles, soffit, covings, etc.
Custom Length LED Strip Lights Cutting & Soldering Service
Smart Lighting Industries Lights can offer a service where we can cut your LED strip ribbon lights to sizes that you request. You can have your strip lights cut down, ready for installation as soon as you receive them. On top of the custom length strips, we can also solder lengths of cable on to the end of them to get flexibility on installation. In order to proceed with that, you have to click “GET A QUOTE” or call us directly and describe in “mm” the length you require. And if you need soldering please specify that as well.
All LED Tape is priced per metre but is sold only in roles of 5m/10m (for example if you need just 2m out of 5 you will need to buy the whole role of 5m long and have the rest as spare). Soldering done by Smart Lighting Industries will cost you an extra £9.90 per item (per sold) Including 200mm of cable. Each reel comes already with one end soldered as in the product photos.
You can apply to our soldering service only if you need more pieces of short lengths out of one reel.