50W E Series Floodlight, SMD Samsung Chip, V-Tac VT-4051
The efficient alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
Never worry about efficiency with Smart Light E Series 50W SMD Floodlight. This Super-bright 110° floodlight is equipped with high power LED Chip and built-in constant current driver. Additionally, our Floodlight 50W emits bright, vibrant light which makes it an eco-friendly alternative for traditional halogen floodlights. Together with its new sleek design, its durability and water resistance, the 50W Floodlight presents as extremely sturdy and perfect for outdoor applications.
- Long Term Solution – Our 50W SMD Floodlight features 20,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – Our floodlight 50W is supplied by V- TAc who uses the best of Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 80% on your electricity cost!
- High Performance – Our 50W E series floodlights feature 85 Lm/W and give out a high light output of 4250 Lumens.
- Wide Beam Angle– The V-Tac’s 50W SMD Floodlight features a 110° beam angle. Therefore, it provides excellent lighting conditions and high uniformity across their coverage.
- Durability – Our 50W facade light is designed with Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion Resistant.
- Weatherproof body – V-tac floodlight 50W is covered with Fascia glass and sealed with silicone rubber ensuring superior waterproof/airtight performance.
- Highest Quality Components – The V’ Tac Floodlights combine High Power Samsung LED chips and Built-in constant current driver.
- Easy Installation – Our Floodlights are designed with Built-in Power supply, therefore there is no need for external ballast.
- 5 Years Warranty– V-Tac slim floodlight 50W comes with 2 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hour and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purpose for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
50W SMD Floodlight Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
V-Tac’s floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the floodlight.
- Use the 50W facade light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 50W Floodlight to our Waterproof terminal box IP68 and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Browse our range of SMD slim floodlights today!
V-Tac E-Series outdoor floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W and 100W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White. Additionally, the 10W and 20W versions come as well in Red, Green and Blue colour temperatures.
- Body Colour – White and BlackBody colours available.
What really sets our floodlights apart from the rest of the competition is the look and modern design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!