30W Led Floodlight SMD Samsung Chip
The efficient alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
V-TAC’s all-new series of LED Security Floodlights slim are manufactured with cutting-edge components to deliver exceptional performance. Together with its new sleek design, durability and water resistance, the 30 Watt LED Floodlight presents as extremely sturdy and perfect for outdoor applications. As with all LED lights, floodlight brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. For instance, this security Light 30 watt will give out the same brightness (2400 lumens) as a 300W halogen floodlight while consuming far less energy. Furthermore, with 30,000 hours/9 years (8-hr usage a day) of average lamp life, this facade garden light presents the best alternative for traditional halogen floodlights.
- Long Term Solution – 30,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – These are supplied by V- TAc and use the best Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 80% on your electricity cost!
- Wide Beam Angle– features a 100° beam angle. Therefore, it provides excellent lighting conditions and high uniformity across their coverage.
- Durability – Our facade garden light is designed with a Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion Resistant.
- Weatherproof body – Covered with Fascia glass and sealed with silicone rubber ensuring superior waterproof/airtight performance.
- Highest Quality Components – High Power Samsung LED chips and a Built-in constant current driver.
- Easy Installation – Designed with a Built-in Power supply, therefore there is no need for external ballast.
- 5 Years Warranty– 5 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hours and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purposes in residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby areas, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
30 Watt LED Floodlight Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
These are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the facade garden light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 30 Watt LED Floodlight with sensor to our Waterproof terminal box IP68 and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that the floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Additionally, you could connect the high lumen floodlights to one of our PIR Wall Sensor With Moving Heads to add security function and protect your property against intruders.
V-Tac outdoor floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W and 1000W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White, Black and Grey Body colours available.
What really sets our floodlights apart from the rest of the competition is the look and modern design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!