50 Watt LED Floodlight Slimline, SMD Samsung Chip, V-Tac VT-50
The efficient alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
V-TAC’s new LED security floodlights are built with cutting-edge components to offer incredible performance, both in terms of light output and energy consumption. These LED floodlights are easy to install thanks to their built-in power supply, and their 30,000-hour average lifespan makes them a long-term solution too.
With its new streamlined design, durability, and increased water resistance, the 50-watt LED floodlight is perfectly suited for outdoor use in a range of applications.
As this LED floodlight uses modern Samsung SMD LED chips, it produces the same brightness of light (up to 4000 lumens) as a 400-watt halogen floodlight, but it consumes as much as 80% less energy, making it ideal for energy-conscious households.
This 50-watt, IP65 rated LED floodlight has the best alternative to traditional 400-watt halogen floodlights thanks to its average lifetime of 30,000 hours or 9 years, based on 8 hours of daily operation.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purposes in residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, they will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby areas, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
LED Floodlight Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
These are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the floodlight.
- Use the light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the light mains lead and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that the floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Additionally, you could connect the high lumen floodlights to one of our PIR Wall Sensor With Moving Head to add security function and protect your property against intruders.
V-Tac outdoor floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W and 1000W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White, Black and Grey Body colours available.
What really sets our floodlights apart from the rest of the competition is the look and modern design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!