200W LED Flood Light Slimline, High Lumens, SMD Samsung Chip
The efficient alternative for traditional outdoor lighting!
V-TAC’s all-new slimline series of high lumen flood light is manufactured with cutting-edge components to deliver exceptional performance. Together with its new sleek design, its durability and water resistance, the 200W LED Flood Light presents as extremely sturdy and perfect for outdoor applications. As with all LED lights, floodlight brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. For instance, a commercial led flood light of 200W will give out the same brightness (24000 lumens) as a 2000W halogen floodlight while consuming far less energy. Furthermore, with 30,000 hours/9 years (8-hr usage a day) of average lamp life, this garden led flood light present the best alternative for traditional halogen floodlights.
- Long Term Solution – Our 200W LED Flood Light features 30,000 hours life span.
- Energy Efficiency – Our high lumen floodlight is supplied by V- TAc who uses the best of Samsung LED chips. Therefore you will save up to 80% on your electricity cost!
- Wide Beam Angle– The V-Tac’s commercial led flood light feature a 100° beam angle. Therefore, it provides excellent lighting conditions and high uniformity across their coverage.
- High Luminous Intensity – Our high lumen floodlight comes with 120 Lm/W so 24000 Lumens.
- Durability – Our Floodlight 200W is designed with Premium Quality Aluminium body that is Corrosion Resistant.
- Weatherproof body – V-tac high lumen floodlights are covered with Fascia glass and sealed with silicone rubber ensuring superior waterproof/airtight performance.
- Highest Quality Components – The V’ Tac Floodlights combine High Power Samsung LED chips and Built-in constant current driver.
- Easy Installation – Our Floodlights are designed with Built-in Power supply, therefore there is no need for external ballast. Additionally, our garden led flood light is supplied with 1M wire for your convenience.
- 5 Years Warranty– Samsung outdoor light – comes with 5 years protection cover. However, recommended maximum daily use is 10-12 hour and usage beyond this would void the warranty.
V-Tac Floodlights are widely used for security lighting purpose for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
200W LED Flood Light Installation guide (now easier to install with just basic knowledge):
V-Tac’s floodlights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the garden led flood light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the 200W LED Flood Light with sensor to our Waterproof terminal box IP68 and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that floodlight illuminates.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Additionally, you could connect the high lumen floodlights to one of our Motion Sensors in order to add security function and protect your property against intruders.
Browse our range of high lumen flood light today!
V-Tac outdoor floodlights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W and 1000W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White, Black and Grey Body colours available.
So, be sure to browse our entire Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!