10W LED Floodlight with PIR, Samsung Chip, Black and White Body
Smart Light presents a new range of manual override floodlights that incorporate security functionalities. Our 10w Outdoor Security Light is made using high-quality Samsung LED and low energy light-emitting diodes. The 10W PIR floodlight white with manual override gives high-intensity illumination at a fraction of the cost, as well as electricity consumption of traditional technologies such as halogen floodlights. As with all LED lights, our 10w manual override floodlight’s brightness is most accurately measured in Lumens, rather than Watts. So, this garden sensor lights will give out 735 Lumens while consuming only 10W, offering considerable energy savings. In addition, our motion-activated garden sensor light will turn on when they sense movement, making them ideal for protecting property against intruders. Alternatively, you can use the manual override option to keep it on when needed.
- High quality Slim series PIR Sensor Foodlight
- Designed with high efficiency LED Samsung Chips
- Detects motion within a radius of 3 to 10 Meter
- Installing Height 1.8 Meter to 2.5 Meter
- Built Strong and durable with Die Cast Aluminium – Corrosion resistant design
- Perfectly built for outdoor with Ingress protection of IP65
V-Tac PIR sensor floodlights are widely used for security lighting purpose for residential, commercial or industrial areas. Therefore, our PIR floodlights will make a perfect choice for Facade lighting, Lobby area, Garages, Walkways, Parking Lots etc.
V-Tac’s Samsung PIR sensor security lights are now easier to install with just basic knowledge. For best results, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your location to fix the sensor floodlight.
- Use the PIR garden light bracket to mark the position of the fixing holes.
- Drill the fixing holes, and fix the floodlight into position.
- Connect the mains lead from the LED PIR Floodlight with Manual Override to our Waterproof terminal box and ensure that the correct polarities for Live, Earth and Neutral are observed i.e.
- Connect the green/yellow earth wire to the earth terminal ‘E’.
- Then, connect the brown live wire to the live terminal ‘L’.
- Finally, connect the blue neutral wire to the neutral terminal ‘N’.
- After wiring, check that there are no bare wires, all the wires have been correctly connected and that the cable restraint has been tightened.
- Switch on the electricity to check that floodlight illuminates. Additionally, you can adjust the angle of the led security floodlight so that it illuminates the required area.
- Finally, tighten the floodlight brackets and you are all set up!
Manual Override Option.
- To override the PIR mode, switch the LED Samsung PIR Security Lights on for 10 seconds. Next, switch it off and back on, very quickly. As a result, the unit will now stay on until it is manually switched off.
- To return the unit back to PIR mode, switch the floodlight off for 10 seconds and then back on. Again, the floodlight is now back in PIR mode.
Browse our range of manual override floodlights today!
V-Tac LED Samsung PIR Security Lights come in a variety of versions in terms of:
- Power Consumption – 10W, 20W, 30W, and 50W;
- Light Colour Temperature – Warm White, Day White and Cool White;
- Body Colour – White and Black Body colours available.
And finally, what really sets us apart from the rest of the competition, however, are the sleek aesthetics of the design. The aluminium alloy construction is slim instead of bulky, angular and attractive instead of ugly, making all the expectations you would normally have of how a floodlight should look.
So, be sure to browse our entire PIR Floodlights range today and make the most of our competitive prices! Alternatively, you can call us on 01268 330 175 for specialist assistance and advice!